- Mango - 1 1/2 - 2 cups, peeled n diced
- Yogurt - 1 cup, thick
- Sugar - 2 tbsp, or to taste
- Cardamom powder - a dash
- Cream / Malai - 2 tbsp
- Nuts of ur choice, preferably roasted
- Saffron - 2 to 3 threads
- Cream - few drops, to drizzle
- In a blender add the diced mango cubes, sugar, cardamom powder and blend until it is thoroughly mashed.
- Dump in the yogurt and give it a whip , just to combine.
- Add the cream and fold in using a spatula.
- Pour the mango lassi on to the serving glass and top with roasted nuts of ur choice , garnish with saffron and drizzle of cream on top.
- Refrigerate and serve chilled.
- This measurement would yield a smooth consistency of lassi, definitely not thick. Add more yoghurt if the lassi is thick.
- Folding some cream in the lassi makes it more rich and yummy instead of just putting as topping.