Yayyy... Guess, U guys would have known by now after reading the headline , yes, this is my 300th post and it took me nearly a year to reach this post, as my life has been pretty busy over the years. I did already thought of posting a sweet recipe for today's special post but finally changed my mind to this simple post, kinda simple with loads of pics..njoy
- Broccoli - 1 no, medium sized head
- Garlic - 1 no, grated
- Carrot - 1 no, small sized, peeled and grated
- Bread crumbs - 1 cup
- Italian seasoning - 1 spoon
- Salt - to taste
- Pepper powder - 1 tsp, to taste
- Cheddar cheese - 3/4 cup
- Parmesan cheese - 3 tbsp
- Egg - 3 no, beaten
- Chop the broccoli to big florets and steam for 2 minutes. Chop them to bits and pieces.
- Now mix the chopped broccoli, grated carrot, grated garlic, Italian seasoning, salt, pepper, cheddar cheese, Parmesan cheese(2 tbsp) , eggs and bread crumbs.
- Combine all the ingredients and mix them well using a spatula.
- Preheat the oven to 375 deg F . Line the baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Now make small patties out of the dough and place it on the parchment paper.
- Bake for 20 minutes, turning the patties once after 12 minutes. If you like it slightly crispy like me, keep it for 3 more minutes or until golden in colour. Serve with dipping sauce.
Recipe adapted from here