Hello people, today am gonna post a very simple recipe which hardly takes five minutes to put together the ingredients and u may leisurely sit back for the time it takes to cook. Also I thank everyone who had visited my space and left ur valuable comment. Sorry guys, will definitely visit ur space when I am alright.It's almost sleeping time now..I better rush up to the recipe.
Eggs -- 3 nos.
Choice of ur veggie's -- 1 cup (cauliflower,carrot,beans,corn)
Olive oil -- 1 tbsp + to grease
Cheddar cheese -- 1/2 cup,grated
Milk -- 1/2 cup,boiled
Red capsicum -- 1/4 cup,cubed (optional)
Salt -- to taste
Onion-- 1/4 cup,chopped roughly
Red chilli flakes / Pepper powder -- 1/2 tsp (optional)
Rosemary -- 1 tsp,crushed
- Preheat the oven to 190 deg F. Clean and chop the vegetables to bite size pieces. Boil the veggie's in the microwave for 2 to 3 minutes.Drain the liquid and keep aside.
- Whisk the egg until it's frothy and add in the milk and whisk again. Dump in the boiled veggie's ,red capsicum,salt,onions and red chilli powder and combine well.
- Add the crushed rosemary herb and olive oil together and mix well. Finally add in the grated cheddar cheese as well and give it a good mix.
- Grease the pan with olive oil and pour the mixture . Bake the quiche for 23 to 25 minutes / until it's done.
- Ur delicious quiche is ready to serve.
- U may add chicken pieces / sea food as well.
- Use any herb,even coriander and mint also goes great with this dish.
- This recipe is so versatile ,u may change as per ur taste..
- I've reduced adding cheese to make it lighter and also this recipe is adapted from here.