Bourbon biscuit -- 3 nos.
Chocolate ice cream -- 1 cup
Chilled boiled milk -- 1 cup
Nutella -- 3 tbsp [acc to taste :)]
Columbian coffee powder -- 1 tsp
else, any coffee powder would do
Sugar -- as needed,optional
Garnishing : (optional)
Cocoa Powder /Nutella /Chocolate shavings ,any one of these to sprinkle
- Break the biscuits into mini bites and add in the mixie jar. Now add 1/4 cup of chilled milk,Nutella,coffee powder and sugar(if adding) followed by biscuits.
- Blend this mixture well for 1 minute / until they blend together and resembles a chocolaty sauce.
- Now pour in the remaining milk and the ice cream and give it a good whip.
- Pour in the tall glass and decorate with ur favorites and serve cold. Otherwise,serve as such like I did.
- I've added chocolate ice cream and since it's an all chocolaty delight,perfect for a simple dessert after ur big meal. U r welcome add vanilla ice cream.
- U may also add half &half / fresh cream in place of milk but in small quantity for richness.
- U may also add chocolate syrup/sauce/even ganache ,if u have made already ...tastes YUM
- Columbian coffee gives a great fresh taste n aroma and so I borrowed some from my H's counter.