Serves 3 to 4
Boiled n cold milk -- 2 cups
Sugar --- 1 tsp
else, honey -- 1 tsp (depends on ur sweet tooth)
Cardamom powder -- a pinch
Pineapple -- 1/4 cup,chopped
Ice cubes -- to serve
- Clean the mango and peel the skin using a peeler (If so ripened, use knife) and slice it's cheeks.
- Cut them into cubes and put them all in the mixie/blender jar. Add little bit of milk,just enough to run the mixie or to grind it, pulse them . Now add the cardamom powder ,pineapple cubes, honey/sugar and give it a whip till they comes together as a paste.
- Transfer the contents to a chilled bowl and add the remaining cold milk,mix it thoroughly. U may also add additional milk/water to make it lighter.( I made it thicker since we just are only two people)
- Serve with ice cubes if making lighter else drink as such
- Here I've added tropical fruits and added fe tsp of sugar since both the fruits were sweet. Add acc to ur preference.
- U may also add tender coconut to this milkshake and grind. Tastes tropical flavours..YUM