Ingredients :Zucchini -- 1 no, medium sized
Spinach -- 1/2 cup, chopped
Freshly ground pepper -- 3/4 tsp ( acc to taste)
Salt -- to taste
All purpose flour -- 2 tbsp
Whole wheat flour -- 2 tbsp
Egg -- 1 no.
Oil -- as needed
- Chop the zucchini into thin slices and chop the spinach as well.
- Add both the flour to the zucchini and spinach and coat it evenly. Add in the salt and pepper powder and mix well.
- Break the egg and add in along with the zucchini mixture.
- Heat a cast iron / non stick pan ,with oil and let it heat.
- Pour in 2 tbsp of mixture and pat it evenly. Thin pancakes assures even and faster cooking.
- Cook until the bottom side turns golden brown and flip to the other side and again cook until golden brown.
- Transfer to the plate lined with tissue paper to drain the excess oil and serve hot with chutneys / pickles / cheese sauce / tomato sauce of ur choice..
- Adding egg is optional, U may add water / vegetable stock too.
- U can also add potatoes and skip the spinach, else add all together.
- Carrots are also a good choice.. Better chop the greens before u add , I din't get the time to chop so I've added as whole.
Happy eating guys,