Marshmallows-- 75 gms
Chocolate chips -- 125 gms
Butter -- 1 tbsp
Recently boiled water -- 2 tbsp
Whipping cream --140 ml
- Add the marshmallows,butter,water,chocolate chips in a sauce pan and heat over medium low flame and melt it. Will take few minutes for the marshmallows to melt completely.
- Melt until everything comes as a runny chocolate mixture.
- Bring the chocolate sauce to room tempearture .
- Meanwhile, place a glass bowl in the freezer for 10 minutes and then beat the whipping cream to a steady soft peaks. ( do not over beat the cream,else the mousse would be dense )
- Now, mix the cream with the chocolate and fold it carefully until it's mixed thoroughly.
- Serve in a glass and chill for 15 mts before serving.
Happy eating guys,