Watermelon -- 2 cups, de-seeded
Orange -- 1 no.
Orange juice -- 1/2 cup
Brown sugar -- 1 tbsp
Mint leaves -- 3 to 4 leaves
Ice cubes -- to serve
Cardamom Powder -- a big pinch ( optional )
- Chill the cubed watermelon pieces and the orange .
- Peel the skin of the orange, if using, and seperate the slices without any skin. Gather all the slices in a pitcher and blend well using a hand blender / blender.
- Extract the juice and leave the remaining. Now to that add the watermelon cubes , elaichi powder, mint leaves and the brown sugar.
- Blend everything well and pour in a tall glass and serve with ice cubes on top ..(optional)
- U may also add half a cup of almond milk along while blending.
- Add lemon juice if u don't have orange.
- Add orange juice instead making fresh orange juice..
Also sending this to Serve it --Chilled event hosted by Krithi and OHTASTENSEE
Happy eating guys,