Raspberry -- 1/2 cup
Banana -- 1 no .
Vanilla essence -- 1/2 tsp
Water -- 2 tbsp
Sugar -- 2 tbsp ( acc to taste )
Yoghurt ( non fat / fat -- ur choice ) -- 1/2 cup
Banana -- 1 no, sliced
Cookie ( I used snickerdoodle) -- 2 nos.
- Puree the raspberries with a tbsp of sugar and filter to remove the pits.
- Blend the banana with the vanilla essence , water and sugar and make it ready.
- Take a serving glass and pour in couple of tbsp of the raspberry syrup to form a layer. Followed by a thin layer of yoghurt and even it . Then pour in a tbsp of the banana syrup and pat the glass gently .
- Now add the slices of bananas on the top and make a even layer. Crumble the cookie and add on the top of the banana slices.
- Again start pouring the yoghurt , raspberry syrup one by one until u've almost filled the glasses and finally top it with the slices of banana and cookie crumble..
- Chill the parfait for 10 minutes and serve chilled. But one thing, do not add the cookie crumble on top if u r going to refrigerate, just add when u r ready to serve.
- Will post my snickerdoodle cookie recipe soon.
- U may add any cookie u want, preferably a bit soft cookie.
- U may also use frozen raspberries, in case , u don't get the fresh one's.
Idea given by my H , so this goes to BOOMARKED EVENT also , hosted by Aipi n Priya
Happy eating guys,